Godwick Hall is hiring! Would you like to join the Godwick Team?
We are looking for a Wedding & Event Planner to join our growing Godwick team.
The successful candidate will work alongside our Weddings & Barn Manager planning and managing events and bookings at the Barn and Godwick Hall. These will be primarily weddings, but we also host other events such weddings fairs, Christmas fairs, and open days.
* previous experience in event or wedding planning and management, and managing a team of event staff
* excellent administrative skills
* a keen eye for detail
* a positive can-do attitude, and the ability to remain calm under pressure
* fantastic customer facing skills
* flexibility, as evening and weekend working will be a regular feature
* to be self-motivated and creative
Due to our stunning rural location, a driving licence and access to reliable transport are also essential.
The hours will typically be 25 per week, over 5 days, with a starting salary of £15,600 (£21,840 FTE).
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you! Please apply in writing with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date is Monday 5th April 2021